Production of high quality industrial hoses on the Rubicon line
The modernization of production site of Rubex Group – OJSC Saransky Zavod Rezinotekhnika – allows us to produce a wide range of high quality industrial hoses.
In 2012. a new line for the production of pressure hoses was put into operation at OJSC SZRT. The line was manufactured by the leading German manufacturer of equipment for the production of rubber goods – Rubicon Gummitechnik und Maschinenbau GmbH. The annual capacity of the new equipment allows to produce more than 7 million linear meters of high quality hoses.
The key advantages of Rubicon machinery and the manufactured goods are:
- high dimensional accuracy for coreless technology and extrusion stability
- the possibility of maximum adaptation of equipment to the parameters of raw materials and materials of OJSC NWRT
- full automation and integration of all nodes into a single control system
- to ensure the adhesion of the inner and outer layers of rubber with the thread carcass, an infrared tunnel and an evacuation system are used, which eliminates the additional operation of glue smearing.
The line allows you to produce an extensive range of hoses of various diameters (from 6.3 mm to 25 mm) that meet international quality standards:
- long-length lightweight pressure head hoses with a thread frame
- rubber hoses for gas welding and metal cutting
- long-length rubber pressure hoses with a thread frame
- rubber pressure hoses with thread reinforcement, unreinforced.