RubEx Group Testing Center
The central laboratory of OJSC Kurskrezinotekhnika has been operating since the foundation of the plant itself. And now it is a multifunctional, technically equipped division of the RubEx Group holding.
The laboratory includes a testing center, which is accredited by the Federal Service for Accreditation (accreditation certificate No.RA.RU.21AB16, issued on April 07, 2015), as complying with GOST ISO / IEC 17025-2009 for the approved testing area of a wide range of rubber technical products. We perform tests of a wide range of rubber goods for compliance with physical and mechanical, chemical, antistatic indicators, thermal aging, fire safety and other types of tests, in relation to the corresponding groups of products.
1 500 rubber compounds
Range of researches
- Strength characteristics (up to 30 MPa)
- Deformation set
- Thermal and cold resistance (from -60°С to +200°С)
- Parameters change after artificial aging in air and in aggressive environments
- Oil-, petroleum-, aggressive media resistance
- Adhesion with metal and fabric
- Specific volumetric electrical resistance
- Abrasion resistance, mass loss at abrasion
- Hermeticity, waterproof
- The apparent density (for porous products), the static compressive stiffness.